Diablo® 5-Inch Diamond Metal Cut-Off Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-Inch Diamond Metal Cut-Off Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 25, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Diamond rimmed wheels deliver up to 100X longer cutting life and durability when compared to one standard bonded cut-off disc
- Advanced Electro-Plating Process for even distribution of diamond abrasive cutting edge
- Maintains cutting diameter for consistent cutting results
- Diamond technology is safer to use versus bonded discs by providing more control, less sparks and less dust
- Diamond wheels do not shatter or break when dropped
Diamond metal cut-off wheels deliver extreme durability, minimal downtime and increased productivity. These diamond rimmed wheels deliver 100X longer cutting life versus a standard bonded cut-off disc in some of the most intense metal cutting situations. The wheel's long lasting durability maximizes cutting even in extreme applications such as rebar, angle iron, cast iron and steel bar. Diablo®'s diamond metal cut-off wheels not only provide long lasting cutting life, durability and control, but they also allow for a safer cutting experience.
|Applicable Materials||Rebar, Angle Iron, Cast Iron, Steel Tube|
|For Use With||Angle Grinder|
|Ideal For||Grinding & Polishing Metal|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||USA|
|Material Sourcing||Made in U.S.A.|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|