A better alternative to asphalt roofing felts. For use as a replacement for all asphalt felts.
- Up to 10x lighter: You do the math! 5 rolls PermaFeltSilver™ = 50 squares = 140 lbs. 25 rolls #30 felt = 50 squares = 1375 lbs. Net Savings... (drum roll) 1235 lbs!! Ask your “back” which one it prefers.
- Up to 20x Stronger: PermaFeltSilver™ is much stronger than #30 felt. So blow offs are a thing of the past. It’s mechanically nailed down with plastic cap nails or staples, using less fasteners per square than conventional felts. PermaFeltSilver™ is ideal under virtually all types of roofing.
- Up to 5x More Coverage: PermaFeltSilver™ covers more than your typical #30 felt. Try five times more! What does that mean? With up to 10 times less weight and 5 times more coverage than traditional felt, that means less time loading rolls up ladders, and more time installing.
- Slip Resistant Surface: PermaFeltSilver™ is coated on both sides with a special embossed slip resistant coating that also provides a layer of toughness. It has a “Real Feel Factor” to it. The top side contains a proprietary rubber-modified polyolefin coating.
- Easier Installations: PermaFeltSilver™ features a khaki surface that stays cooler to work on and keeps buildings cooler during the dry-in time of construction, while still absorbing sunlight on cold days to help reduce frost. PermaFeltSilver™ will not support mold growth, rot, or dry out as it contains no asphalt. It’s also 100% recyclable.
- UV Resistant: PermaFeltSilver™ can remain exposed for up to six months in direct sunlight without breaking down unlike traditional asphalt felts.
- Custom printing available