WERNER 48-Inch Aluminum Extension Ladder Stabilizer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
48-Inch Aluminum Extension Ladder Stabilizer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Mar 25, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Span: 47 in.; standoff: 10 in.
- Works with aluminum ladder series D716 (16 ft.), D1100 (all lengths), D1200 (all lengths), D1300 (all lengths), D1500 (all lengths), D500 (20 ft. to 24 ft.), MT (all lengths) and M1 (all lengths)
- For use on aluminum series extension ladders with rails up to 3 in. x 1-3/16 in. (all lengths)
- Ideal for stabilizing the M1 multiladder when in scaffold or stairway positions
- Mar-resistant rubber caps protect work surface
- Comes with mounting hardware, instructions and convenient paint can hook
- Easy setup; attaches in minutes
- The #1 brand in professional climbing equipment:
Werner's Universal Stabilizer spans 47 in and provides a standoff of 10 in , designed for use on aluminum ladders of all duty ratings. Featuring a handy paint can hook for convenience, the stabilizer attaches in minutes and features mar-resistant rubber end caps to protect your work surface. Ideal for stabilizing the M1 series multiladders when in scaffold or stairway positions, it also works with the aluminum ladder series for versatility.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|