The DWD460 1/2 in (13mm) VSR Stud and Joist Drill with Clutch and BIND-UP CONTROL® System has a heavy-duty 11 Amp motor for delivering high performance set to one of two speeds for specific applications. E-Clutch detects bind-ups and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained.
- DEWALT’s Perform & Protect™ line of Power Tools is designed to provide a high level of one or more of the following: control, dust containment, or low vibration, without sacrificing performance.
- Mechanical clutch in low speed delivers increased gear protection
- 11.0 Amp heavy-duty DEWALT built motor for increased power and performance in high torque applications
- 2 variable speed ranges: 0-330 / 0-1300 RPM to match appropriate speed to the application
- E-Clutch detects reactionary torque caused by a bind-up or stall and reduces speed to a manageable level until control is regained, a Perform & Protect™ Control Feature