Bosch® 7-Amp 1/2-Inch Corded Hammer Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-Amp 1/2-Inch Corded Hammer Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Outstanding hammer drill power-to-weight ratio - weighs only 4.1 Lbs. but 7.0 Amp motor produces up to 48,000 BPM
- Handy 360-degree locking auxiliary handle - offers a built-in, quick-release depth gauge
- Durable keyed 1/2-inch three-jaw chuck - provides secure bit grip in rugged applications
- Dual-mode selector - converts operation from rotation-only to hammer drilling
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing - allows for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits
- Works with BOSCH PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions - an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance
- Ball-and-roller bearing construction - provides smooth power transmission and extended tool life
The Bosch® 1191VSRK Hammer Drill delivers outstanding performance-to-weight ratio. It is a 4.1 Lbs. hammer with a 7.0 Amp motor that produces 0-48,000 no-load blasts per minute and no-load drilling speed of 0-3,000 RPM. This drill supplies a 360 locking auxiliary handle with a built-in, quick-release depth gauge. This easy-to-handle drill has a dual-mode selector, which easily converts the tool from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. The variable-speed trigger with reversing allows accurate bit stars as well as removing fasteners, as this tool has a metal front housing for longer life and a heavy-duty keyed chuck for secure drilling. This hammer drill works with Bosch® PRO+GUARD™ dust system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
|BPM||0 To 48,000|
|Capacity in Wood||1-1/4 in|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Includes||(1) 1191VSRK Hammer Drill, (1) 360-degree Auxiliary Handle, (1) Depth Gauge, (1) Chuck Key, (1) Carrying Case|
|No Load BPM||0 To 48,000|
|No Load RPM||0 To 3,000|
|RPM||0 To 3,000|
|Type||Corded Hammer Drill|
|Works With||Dust Extraction / Collection Hood HDC200|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||CSA Listed, OSHA Approved, UL Listed|
|Country of Origin||Canada|
|Manufacturer Warranty||1 Year|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: Lead from lead-based paints, Crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and Arsenic and chromium from chemicallytreated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles.|