Grout removal blades are used for removing grout from between wall or floor tiles.
- Removing grout joints between wall tiles for repair, remodeling or restoration work
- Grout removal blades are used for removing grout from between wall or floor tiles
- The grout blade is designed so that the blade can remove all grout up to the surface of a wall or corner
- Before selecting a grout blade measure the grout line width to pick the appropriate blade
- All Multi-Max accessories are Max Performance Tested for endurance in real-life applications so that you can feel confident that every Multi-Max accessory you buy will have proven value and performance