Diablo's blade features a thin kerf triple chip design that is specially designed to cut laminate flooring, double-sided laminates and melamine cleanly, leaving a smooth finish with no chipping or tear-out. Laminated materials are highly abrasive, so these blades feature a TiCo™ carbide blend ideally suited to harsh service. Diablo's blade is ideal for 12 in sliding miter saws and portable table saws. 12-inch diameter, 96t TCG, 1-inch arbor, 5° hook.
- TiCo™ Hi-Density carbide specifically designed for each application to increase performance
- Perma-SHIELD® Non-stick Coating protects from heat, gumming, & corrosion
- Super thin laser cut kerf for fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- NOTE: Laminate flooring should only be cut with a sliding miter saw or table saw (never with a "chop" style saw)