The Alpha Lite™ rubber hunting boots offer scent-free rubber, waterproof comfort of Alpha technology with less weight. With varying weights of naturally-insulating neoprene and leak-proof seams, feet stay warm and dry all day. The boot offers Ankle-Fit™ technology for a secure fit while still being easy to pull on and off. Realtree®
camo provides stealth. Adjustable gusset with Cam-Loc buckle accommodates varying calf sizes.
- LaCrosse® innovated Alpha technology by combining high quality rubber with naturally insulating neoprene resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight, comfortable and scent free boot
- 3.5 mm neoprene gives lightweight and flexible insulation
- Cam-loc buckle for a customized fit and is easily adjustable to accommodate clothing.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit™design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Realtree APG™ is lighter, more open, more neutral-toned, and features more contrast than the competition. It's like Realtree AP™, but with olive green accents added
- Alpha-Lite™ outsole features an aggressive lug and bob pattern built to dominate multiple terrains and easily shed debris
- Fiberglass shank
- 18 in height
- 4.0 lbs per pair
The following items are variations of this product and not listed separately in our search results: