OREGON 17-3/8-Inch Lawn Mower Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
17-3/8-Inch Lawn Mower Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Tungsten carbide is "fused" into the blade, creating an ultra-hard layer at the cutting edge and increasing the time between sharpening
- X-Tended cutting length optimizes the cutting efficiency with each revolution
- Gator Mulcher provides cleaner, more efficient cutting performance that can eliminate the need to bag, saving time and hassle
- The aggressive blade angle increases air flow to push debris up-and-out for superior bagging or side discharge
- Volume of 65.766 cu-in
Move through work quickly with the Oregon Gator G5 596-609, a blade that sets the industry standard. The Gator G5 stands up to any workload with an improved cutting performance, which stays sharper and stronger longer than the standard manufacturer blade. It's not a replacement blade. It's an upgrade.
|Center Hole Type||5-Point Star|