Louisville 6-Foot Type Ia Fiberglass Step Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6-Foot Type Ia Fiberglass Step Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Nov 27, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Shox impact absorption system
- Multifunctional raptor top with multiple tool slots and magnet
- Raptor boot with slip resistant non marring bonded tread
- Inside spreader braces
- Double rivet step construction
- Wide back braces
This Louisville 6 ft non-conductive fiberglass step ladder has a load capacity of 300lbs, rated ANSI Type IA. This ladder is equipped with the new and innovative Raptor Top with magnet and multiple tool slots, SHOX impact absorption system, new Raptor boots with non-marring bonded tread mechanically fastened to the upper boot to create a secure slip-resistant footing, inside spreader braces, wide back braces, and double-rivet step construction. The Louisville FS1506 step ladder meets or exceeds the safety standards set by ANSI and OSHA.
|Closed Depth||7 in|
|Closed Height||73.8 in|
|Closed Width||22-3/8 in|
|Load Limit||300 lb|
|Maximum Reach Height||124 in|
|Maximum Standing Height||45 in|
|Number of Steps||5|
|Open Depth||40-1/2 in|
|Open Width||22-3/8 in|
|Opening Height||72 in|
|Rung Type||Standard Step|
|Step Depth||3 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI Approved; CSA Certified; OSHA Approved|