ZIP System wall combines the strength and stability of a high-performing panel with the enhanced weatherability provided by the product's water-resistive barrier. With an instant 180-day rough dry-in, you can schedule your subcontractors sooner, and you'll never have to worry about housewrap tearing off or blowing away. Because ZIP System wall panels install in fewer steps than traditional housewrap, your houses will be finished faster and sold sooner, saving interest costs on construction loans.
- Built-in water-resistive barrier eliminates housewrap for fast, easy installation and provides water and air resistance for protection during and after construction.
- Fastening guide aids in easy panel installation and serves as a guide during siding installation.
- Won't blow off, tear or require rework like housewrap.
- Provides structural support and is made with same resins used in AdvanTech flooring.
- Specially engineered to allow moisture vapor to travel through the panel, allowing walls to breathe and dry out.
- No risk of water becoming trapped between housewrap and sheathing, which could result in moisture-related issues.