3/8-Inch Corded Close Quarter Angle Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 3.5-amp motor: Produces up to 1300 RPM with reverse
- Textured palm grip: Offers comfort, control and reduces slippage
- Angle cord exit: Keeps the durable 8-ft. fixed rubber cord out of the work area
- Metal frame gear train: Provides longer service life
The 3/8 in close quarter angle drill goes where other drills can't. This is the ideal tool for drilling and fastening applications in tight spaces, between floor joists and working overhead. It is compact and lightweight, with a unique chuck angle for close quarters and angled cord exit to keep the cord away from the work area. The drill features a large paddle trigger for smooth control and a conveniently located forward/reverse lever. The textured palm grip provides comfort and control in all positions so you can get the job done like never before.
|Application||For drilling and fastening applications in tight spaces|
|Chuck Size||3/8 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||3/8 in Twist Bit|
|Includes||(1) Chuck Key with Holder|
|No Load RPM||0 To 1,300|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|
|Certification, Codes, Standards||CSA Listed, ETL Listed, UL Listed|