Simpson Strong-Tie T40 Drive Saw Tooth Point Strong-Drive Timber Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
T40 Drive Saw Tooth Point Strong-Drive Timber Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 1, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Patented SawTooth™ point ensures fast starts, reduces installation torque and eliminates the need for predrilling in most applications
- Bold thread design provides superior holding power
- Under-head nibs offer greater control when seating the head
- Large low-profile washer head provides maximum bearing area
- Size identification on all SDWS screw heads
- Six-lobe T-40 drive reduces driver-bit cam-outs, resulting in easier installations and longer bit life
Designed to provide an easy-to-install, high-strength alternative to through-bolting and traditional lag screws. The Strong-Drive SDWS timber screw is ideal for the contractor and do-it-yourselfer alike.