National Hardware Steel Flexible Box Rail Hanger
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Steel Flexible Box Rail Hanger
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Durable one-piece, precision-formed steel
- The 1/2 in offset bolt adjusts both vertically and laterally from inside door
- Connecting bolt threaded 7 in adjusts laterally 1 in by turning offset bolt for desired clearance
- Designed for use with box rail on wood-frame or metal-clad doors using a 2 in x 4 in or 2 in x 6 in frame
Designed for use on wood-frame, metal-clad doors using a 2 x 4 in or 2 x 6 in frame with Stanley's 105270, 105676, 105213 and 105726 box rail. Includes two washers, 4 hex nuts and two end caps per pair. Made of durable one-piece, precision-formed steel. Offers self-lubricating Delrin bearings. The 1/2 in offset bolt adjusts both vertically and laterally from inside door. Connecting bolt threaded 7 in adjusted laterally 1 in by turning offset bolt for desired clearance. Can hold 450 lb per pair. 9 in bolt. Boxed.
|Includes||(2) End Caps, (2) Washers, (4) Hex Nuts|
|Standards/Approvals||BHMA A138.18 Approved|
|Suitable for||59, 5100, 5103, 5104, 5105, 5110, 5114, 5116|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Dimensions||1.61 in D x 11.14 in H|