Westinghouse 15-1/2-Cu. In. Saf-T-Brace
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
15-1/2-Cu. In. Saf-T-Brace
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 25, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides fast fingertip expansion and positive attachment to joists
- Supports fans up to 70 lb
- Mount lighting fixture or chandelier
- Supports lighting fixtures up to 150 lb on 16 in centers
- Position box anywhere along the brace
- Heavy-duty, all metal, dual mount electrical box
- 1-1/2 in box depth, 15.5 cu-in wiring capacity
- Six 1/2 in Romex or conduit knockouts, one Romex connector
The Saf-T-Brace allows you to safely install a ceiling fan or light fixture without access to attic space and provides secure attachment to an existing ceiling joist. Ideal for installation during new construction or remodeling, the mounting brace can also be installed in finished ceilings through a hole large enough to fit the box. Each end of the Saf-T-Brace includes four teeth for an extra-strong grip and screws into joists independently for added security and stability. For added ease, the electrical box can be positioned anywhere on the brace to fit your project needs. The heavy-duty, 1-1/2 in , all-metal electrical box, with 15-1/2 in wiring capacity has dual mounting capability for lightweight or heavier fans and fixtures. For fixture support up to 150 lb on 16 in centers and up to 50 lb on 24 in centers. It is acceptable for fan support up to 70 lb.
|Cubic Capacity||15-1/2 cu-in|
|Includes||Electrical Box, Mounting Hardware, Instructio|
|Number of Knockouts||6|
|Suitable for||16 to 24 in Ceiling Joists|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||cUL Listed|