Generac Power Systems 8000-Watt Portable Generator
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8000-Watt Portable Generator
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- PowerRush Advanced Technology - Delivers over 30% more starting capacity allowing you to do more with less
- Electric start model for easy operation. (Battery Included)
- Generac's durable OHV engine with splash lubrication provides a long engine life
- Large-capacity steel fuel tank with incorporated fuel gauge provides durability and up to a 11 hour run-time at 50% load
- Low-oil level shutdown automatically safeguards engine from damage
- 1-1/4 inch steel-tube cradle for added durability and strength
- Hour meter tracks maintenance intervals
- Heavy-duty, never-flat wheels allow for easy portability
- Fold-down handle for sturdy portability and compact storage
Generacs GP8000E offers many benefits that make this model a favorite for emergency power or recreational use. PowerRush Advanced Technology delivers over 30% more starting capacity* (*increase electrical current upon demand above rated output when starting electric motors), and electric start makes the GP8000E easy to use (battery included). Youll always be prepared with the plug-in battery jack that keeps the battery charged and ready for unexpected outages. The long-lasting OHV engine and large-capacity steel fuel tank with fuel gauge provide increased durability and up to an 11-hour runtime at 50% load. Rough or rugged environments will not be an issue thanks to the covered outlets for added protection, heavy-duty wheels that will never go flat and a fold-down handle that will enable you to easily transport your generator to any location. The low-oil feature will automatically shut down the generator, preventing damage to the unit, while the hardened 1.25-in. steel-tube cradle increases strength and resilience. And with the regular maintenance alerts provided by your hour meter, youll never be caught off guard.
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|AC Maximum Output Motor Starting Watts||10000|
|AC Rated Output Running Watts||8000|
|Battery Type||Lead Acid (12V DC, 9aH)|
|Current Rating||66.6, 33.3 A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity||7.9 gal|
|Includes||Engine Oil, Handle and Wheel Kit, Owners Manual|
|Low Oil Shutdown||Yes|
|Oil Capacity||1.06 Qt|
|Oil Type||10W-30 / SAE 30|
|Run Time||25% Load: 15; 50% Load: 10|
|Type||Gasoline Powered Portable Generator 8000 Watt|
|Wheels||9-1/2 in Never Flat|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Dimensions||27.2 in L x 27 in W x 26.5 in H|