SITKA Medium Waterfowl Marsh Dakota Light Weight Standard Fit Hoody
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Medium Waterfowl Marsh Dakota Light Weight Standard Fit Hoody
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jul 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- GORE® OPTIFADE™ concealment waterfowl marsh is designed for layout and blind hunting in the marsh, standing crops and cut stubble fields
- Three layer GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® technology, polyester face and polyester lofted fleece interior
- Provides warmth without compromising comfort
- For quick and easy adjustments in the field
- YKK® zippered chest pocket stow away your essentials right at your fingertips
- A game changer from the marsh to the backwaters
- GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® offers complete windproof protection through a durable, lightweight and breathable membrane
The dakota hoody is a tried and true waterfowl performer, working hard as a durable outer layer and as an insulating mid layer when stacked under a shell. The updated 100% windproof three-layer GORE-TEX® INFINIUM™ with WINDSTOPPER® technology offers improved stretch for greater mobility. A lofted fleece interior provides uncompromised comfort and a built in zippered hand muff keeps your digits warm. On cold and blustery days, the form fitting hood seals out the wind without hindering peripheral vision or range of motion needed to keep tabs on a swirling flock.
|Application||For use to accommodate layering for more versatility from early to late season climates|
|Fits to Chest Size||39 to 41 in|
|Type||Light Weight, Standard Fit|