Bostitch Papertape Framing Nailer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Papertape Framing Nailer
- F33 Pt
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jan 25, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Two nailers in one includes two quick change nosepieces to convert tool to either framing or metal connector applications
- Patented push button adjustable depth guide sets nails to desired depths
- Lightweight magnesium design for durability
- Adjustable rafter hook allows users to hang tool on rafters and joists
This 33° paper tape framing nailer is designed to drive nails into engineered lumber. It is lightweight for easy management and you can control the depth of the nail with a push button. depend on this 33° paper tape framing nailer for efficiency.
|Air Consumption||0075 fmc/Shot|
|Air Inlet Size||1/4 in|
|Air Pressure||70 to 120|
|Dry Fire Lockout||True|
|Fastener Size||2 to 3-1/2 in|
|Max Fastener Size||3-1/4 in|
|Triggering Mode||Sequential Actuation|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Manufacturer Warranty||1-7 Year Limited|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|