R+HEATSHIELD radiant barrier is made from a woven polyethylene material covered by a metalized film. This metalized film provides a reflective surface that blocks up to 94% of radiant heat, so it helps keep spaces cooler in summer and warmer in winter. It can be installed in many applications including in or around crawl spaces and attics, exterior walls in post-frame and pre-engineered metal buildings, purlins and girts, bottom of trusses and exposed ceilings. R+HEATSHIELD can dramatically improve thermal performance and energy efficiency, keeping energy costs lower and interior spaces more comfortable.
- Superior tear and puncture resistance
- Cuts energy consumption and costs
- Improves interior comfort
- Environmentally friendly and non-toxic
- Lightweight, easy and safe to install