Take the frustration out of paint removal and surface prep with the Wagner PaintEater. This unique tool is designed and optimized to give even inexperienced users the ability to remove peeling paint without damaging the substrate allowing for a smooth, long-lasting new coat of paint. And the special fiber disk with embedded abrasive effectively removes paint chips without loading up with paint and dust.
- Special Fiber Disk preps surface without loading up with paint and dust
- 2,000 RPM speed finishes work without damaging substrate
- Ergonomic one- and two-hand holding positions reduce fatigue
- Compact design is ideal for tight spaces
- Protective shroud shields hands from rotating disk
- Arbor lock allows for easy disk replacement
- Retractable handle & velco strap for maximum control