Wireless radio frequency remote controls are the easiest way to add switched outlet convenience without wiring or the need for an electrician.
- Wireless wall switch transmitter (looks just like a light switch) sends signal to plug in receiver to turn light on or off
- Works up to 100-feet away
- Simply plug desired appliance or lamp into the receiver into any outlet
- A press of the handheld transmitter's button turns whatever is plugged into receiver On or Off
- 240-Watt tungsten load, 120-Volt
- Works up to 100 ft away
- Operating Frequency: Receiver - 500KHz, Transmitter Signal - 315MHz