Legrand 125-Volt White Thermoplastic Tamper-Resistant Afci/Gfci Receptacle
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
125-Volt White Thermoplastic Tamper-Resistant Afci/Gfci Receptacle
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Feed-through protection
- Two-back wire holes per termination add wiring flexibility, eliminate pigtailing and save box space
- High-impact-resistant, thermoplastic construction for great strength and durability
- Tamper-resistant automatic shutter system prevents young children form inserting common household objects Black shutters essentially "disappear" into the background for an invisible effect preferred by end users
- Ground terminal back-wire for fast installation
- Patented SafeLock® Protection - if critical components are damaged and ground fault protection is lost, power to the receptacle is disconnected
- Two-indicator lights, one for GFCI and one for AFCI Easy to distinguish between trip caused by arc fault and trip caused by ground fault GFCI indicator light flashes if device fails the self-test, signaling that the GFCI should be replaced
- Auto-ground clip assures a positive ground to metal box
- Prevents line-load miswire - no power to the face or downstream receptacles if wired incorrectly
Pass & Seymour® Dual-Function AFCI/GFCI Receptacles are the latest innovation in electrical safety, and a code-approved alternative to dual-function AFCI/GFCI breakers. Designed to protect against electrical fires caused by arc faults and injury due to electrical shock, these new devices are compliant with NEC® AFCI and GFCI requirements in kitchens and laundry areas for new construction, circuit modifications/extensions and replacement receptacles.