Gardner Bender's Big Ben aluminum hand bender has improved traditional hand benders by enlarging the hook with a 5x durability factor, increasing the foot pedal size and clearance by 40%, highlighting the marking and incorporating a dual sight-line system for bending on the floor or in the air. Includes industry standard marking to simplify the job. Made of rugged, heat-treated aluminum, and backed by a lifetime warranty. Package includes both the bender head and our patented high quality, pre-threaded bender handle. Designed for strength and durability this handle is constructed of high-strength steel. The red powder-painting not only increases the durability but ensures quick visibility on the job site. Comfort grip design improves grasping capabilities and leverage. Other head sizes available are: 1 in (Model #962) and ¾" (Model #961). Includes a detailed hand bending manual which clearly illustrates various bends and how to achieve them including the mathematical formulas to complete more complicated bends.
- Embossed sight lines for 10° , 22° , 30° , 45° , 60° and 90°
- Industry-standard markings - 30° bend when handle is straight up.
- Bigger hook with a 5x durability factor.
- Bigger foot pedal - 40% larger.
- More foot room allows for a booted foot.
- Bend-back channel easily corrects conduit over-bends.
- Vise-Mate holds conduit while cutting or reaming.
- Red handle constructed of high-strength stee and powder painted for increased durability and hi-vis on job site.
- Handle's comfort grip design ensures increased grasping capabilities.