DREMEL 1-1/8-Inch Wood & Metal Flush Cutting Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-1/8-Inch Wood & Metal Flush Cutting Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Sep 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Applications include flush cutting doorjamb or windowsill, for flooring or tile installation
- Sawing off water pipes (copper) and 6d-8d finishing nails
- Applications include flush cutting door jamb or windowsill
- Can also be used for flooring or tile installation
The Dremel MM462 Wood and Metal Flush Cutting Blade will make cutting doorjambs and baseboards for flooring installation a breeze. Used for precise cuts and plunge cuts, its wide 1 1/8 blade speeds through long cuts and can make plunge cuts up to 1 deep. Designed for cutting wood, drywall, plastic, and soft metal like copper and 6d-8d finishing nails. The blades tooth pattern similar to a standard hacksaw blade.
|Application||Wood & Metal|
|Cutting Depth||1-1/4 in|
|Suitable for Use With||Compatible with all Dremel Oscillating tools|
|Blade Size||1-1/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Switzerland|