DeWALT Flexvolt 60-Volt Max Grinder 1 Battery Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Flexvolt 60-Volt Max Grinder 1 Battery Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Brake engages when trigger is released, stopping speeds of 1.5 seconds with standard grinding wheel (4-1/2 in x 1/4 in Bonded abrasive wheel, non-hubbed)
- Kicback Brake engages when a pinch, stall, or bind-up event is sensed and the electronic brake engages with maximum force to quickly stop the wheel, reduce the movement of the grinder, and shut the grinder off.
- E-Clutch activates in less than a tenth of a second when a pinch/stall is detected, shutting down the motor.
- 9,000 RPM Speed allows the use of up to 6 in wheels
- Allows for up to 6 in wheel size for both cutting and grinding applications.
- 13 Amp Equivalent Motor as Compared to a D28144 Corded Unit
The DCG414T1 4-1/2 in -6 in (115mm-150mm) Grinder with Kicback Brake is maximized for power and durability. It delivers 13 amp power as compared to the D28144N with the portability and convenience of cordless through DEWALT's revolutionary FLEXVOLT technology. The DCG414T1 comes with one 60V MAX* lithium ion battery and fast charger.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 and 60 volts. Nominal voltage is 18 and 54.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|