8-Quart Flat Back Rubber Bucket
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Mar 4, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flat-back bucket fits more compactly for hanging, makes hauling heavy loads easier
- Stacking ribs allow buckets to pull apart when stacked, finger grips for easier pouring, graduation marks for measuring
- Crush-proof, crack-proof, freeze-proof DuraFlex corded rubber
- Heavy-duty steel handle with rugged eyelet and handle connection
- Holds 8 quarts (2 gallons)
Little Giant flat-back buckets are a favorite on farms and ranches everywhere. The Flat-Back fits more compactly for hanging against a wall or fence, plus it makes hauling heavy loads a lot easier. Our design features a wider opening, with convenient stacking ribs so the buckets are easier to pull apart when stacked, plus finger grips for easier pouring and graduation marks for measuring. Molded from the finest corded rubber on the market, nothing matches the pliability and strength of DuraFlex rubber. Crush-proof, crack-proof, and freeze-proof so you can leave them outside year-round. Features a heavy-duty steel handle with a rugged eyelet and handle connection. 11.5 in long by 11.75 in wide by 9.75 in high, holds 8 Qt (2 gallons).