Power Pro #10 Thread High-Low Serrated 3-Sided Pyramid Point Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
#10 Thread High-Low Serrated 3-Sided Pyramid Point Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Recommended for interior applications such as electrical, plumbing and metal projects
- Pan head design with star drive provides an exposed finished look and strong draw down power
- Patented design with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo thread and three-sided pyramid point
- No pre-drilling required in wood, drywall, plastic and metal up to 20 ga
- Each ONE screw item comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, re-closable and stackable for post purchase use
- T20 Pro-Stik bit included in pack provides stable driving, no wobbling
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, Power Pro One screws are the One screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal and concrete/masonry screws, the One screw program simplifies your toolbox by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall and plastic. This zinc-plated screw is ideal for interior applications. it is not recommended for exterior projects or treated lumber. Common applications include electrical, plumbing and metal projects. The pan head design and star drive provide an exposed finish look and strong draw down power. Manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads and a three-sided pyramid point, no pre-drilling is required in wood, drywall, plastic or metal up to 20 ga thick. Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole. Each package includes a free durable Pro-Stik star driver bit.