Power Pro 1/4 x 1-3/4-Inch Multi-Material Hex Washer Head Bronze Plated Screw 1-Pound
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4 x 1-3/4-Inch Multi-Material Hex Washer Head Bronze Plated Screw 1-Pound
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Recommended for exterior projects and treated lumber as premium bronze epoxy-coating provides four layers of corrosion protection
- Hex washer head design is ideal for high drive torque, large bearing surface, electrical, wood, metal and concrete/masonry applications
- Each one screw item comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, re-closable and stackable for post purchase use
- T30 pro-stik bit included in pack provides stable driving, no wobbling
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, Power Pro one screws are the one screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal and concrete/masonry screws, the one screw program simplifies your tool box by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall and plastic. The bronze epoxy coating is recommended for exterior projects and treated lumber. The hex washer head design and star drive are perfect for high drive torque and large bearing surface applications. Manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads and a three-sided pyramid point, no pre-drilling is required in wood, drywall, plastic or metal up to 20 ga thick. Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole, see product packaging for pre-drilling instructions. Each package includes a free durable pro-stik star driver bit.
|Head Type||Hex Washer|