Power Pro #9 Thread High-Low Serrated T20 Drive 3-Sided Pyramid Point Exterior Screw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
#9 Thread High-Low Serrated T20 Drive 3-Sided Pyramid Point Exterior Screw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Aug 19, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Recommended for exterior projects and treated lumber as premium bronze epoxy coating provides four layers of corrosion protection
- Flat head design provides clean countersinking in wood and is ideal for wood-to-wood, wood-to-metal and wood-to-masonry projects
- Patented design with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo thread and three-sided pyramid point
- No pre-drilling required in wood, drywall, plastic and metal up to 20 ga
- Each ONE screw item comes in an innovative plastic package that is reusable, re-closable and stackable for post purchase use
- T20 Pro-Stik bit included in pack provides stable driving, no wobbling
Engineered for optimum performance in multiple materials, Power Pro One screws are the One screw you'll ever need. Developed to outperform and replace standard wood, sheet metal and concrete/masonry screws, the One screw program simplifies your toolbox by using a single, innovative, engineered screw design to satisfy projects that fasten into wood, metal, concrete, drywall and plastic. The bronze epoxy coating is recommended for exterior projects and treated lumber. The flat head design and star drive provide easy and clean countersinking into wood. Manufactured with spiral flutes, serrated hi-lo threads and a three-sided pyramid point, no pre-drilling is required in wood, drywall, plastic or metal up to 20 ga thick. Concrete and masonry applications require a pre-drilled a hole. Each package includes a free durable Pro-Stik star driver bit.