Sioux Chief 1/4-Inch Connection Od Compression 350-Psi MiniRester Water Hammer Arrestor
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4-Inch Connection Od Compression 350-Psi MiniRester Water Hammer Arrestor
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 9, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Straight sweat arresters are compatible with press-fitting systems, such as Viega ProPress and all push-fitting systems
- Straight compression arresters install on any 1/2 in nom copper leg or riser and are especially popular in retrofitting 1/2 in nom air chambers
- MIP thread arresters install on any new rough-in or retrofit installation with 1/2 in FIP fittings
- CPVC solvent weld arresters install on 1/2 in CPVC tube or fittings in rough-in or retrofit applications
- Straight -PEX MiniResters are available with F1807, F1960 and Viega PexPress connections
- Straight -Products marked with the "No Lead" icon comply with national, no lead product material requirements and also comply with NSF 61, which allows the product to contain no more than 0.25% lead
- Straight -All MiniResters are AA size
- Full slip tee sweats in-line on 1/2 in CTS near problem valve or fixture
- Hose tee arresters install on washing machine supply valves or directly to washing machine
- Tub/Shower Tee -Sweat branch arresters install easily on sweat tub/shower valves
Sioux Chief 660-GT Series piston-type water hammer arresters shall be installed where required on supply lines to quick closing valves/faucets. Water hammer arresters shall be specifically sized and have sufficient volume of air to dissipate the calculated kinetic energy generated by closing residential or commercial faucets. Arresters shall be installed on both hot and cold supply lines where applicable. Arresters shall be approved for installation with no access panel required.
|Connection Size||1/4 in|
|Connection Type||OD Compression|
|Material||304 Stainless Steel|
|Pressure Rating||350 psig|
|Suitable for||Ice Maker Tube|
|Temperature Rating||250° F|