The Handy Core® wire feeder welder from Lincoln Electric is a tremendous asset when home repair or hobby projects are in your game plan. It's a great pick for welding 18 gauge to 1/8 in mild steel and comes with everything you need to get started fast. This package sports a gun and cable assembly, work lead, work clamp and input power cable - all attached at the factory to save you time. A spool of self-shielded, flux-cored wire electrode, welding handshield, and chipping hammer/brush round out the line up. So, don't delay - add the Handy Core to your tool shed or garage today!
- 35-88 amps output.
- Welds up to 1/8 in mild steel.
- Plugs into household 115V, 20 amp outlet.
- Cold contactor safety feature keeps welding wire electrically "cold" until gun trigger is pressed.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- Great for home repair and hobby projects on light gauge mild steel found around most households.
- With four output ranges, the Handy Core is versatile and the proper welding procedures are easy to set, even for the novice user.
- Fan-cooled for long life expectancy.
- One year warranty on parts and labor. (90 days warranty on gun and cable).