Makita 12-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch Compound Miter Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jul 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Large cutting capacity (3-7/8" x 6" at 90°)
- 4-1/2" tall pivoting fence for cutting up to 5-1/2" crown molding
- Powerful 15 AMP direct drive motor delivers 4,000 RPM for smooth performance
- Positive miter stops at 9 settings; 15°, 22.5°, 31.6°, 45° right or left and 0° (90° cuts)
- Horizontal D-handle design for easy and comfortable operation
- Carbide tipped blade for precision cutting
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Pivoting fence for supporting larger material
- Weighs only 37 lbs. for easy portability
Makitas 12 Compound Miter Saw (model LS1221) combines power, performance, and ease of use for most common miter cuts for a range of applications.
15 AMP Motor for Improved Performance
The LS1221 has a dynamically balanced 15 AMP direct drive motor with 4,000 RPM for improved performance, and is engineered not to slip or bog down like belt-drive units.
Precise Miter and Bevel Cuts
The LS1221 has a large capacity with a 4-1/2-inch tall pivoting fence for cutting up to 5-1/2-inch crown molding and a pivoting fence for supporting larger stock. The saw has 9 positive miter stops at 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 (left or right), and 0 (90 cuts). The precision-machined aluminum base ensures accurate cuts. Ease-of-use features include a horizontal D-handle design for easy and comfortable operation, and a compact size (weighs only 37 lbs.) for easy portability.
Best in Class for a Range of Applications
The LS1221 is engineered for a broad range of trades, including finish carpenters, professional woodworkers, case and base installers, cabinet installers, decking and flooring applications, siding installers, general contractors seeking a best-in-class 12 compound miter saw for the jobsite or the benchtop.
Stand not included
|Cord Length||8.2 ft|
|No Load Speed||4000 RPM|
|Type||Compound Miter Saw|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||Some dust created by power sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling, and other construction activities contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm. Some examples of these chemicals are: lead from lead-based paints, crystalline silica from bricks and cement and other masonry products, and arsenic and chromium from chemically-treated lumber. Your risk from these exposures varies, depending on how often you do this type of work. To reduce your exposure to these chemicals: work in a well ventilated area, and work with approved safety equipment, such as those dust masks that are specially designed to filter out microscopic particles. For more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|