Schlage Satin Metal Keypad Lock With Flex-Lock
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Satin Metal Keypad Lock With Flex-Lock
- FE595CSV PLY/ELAN
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Aug 8, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Patented commercial-grade clutching motor drive, tested to one million cycles
- Vandal-resistant clutching lever and knob design
- Code control, 6-digit programming code required to add and delete user codes
- Warning code sounds after four incorrect codes entered, keypad disabled for 30 sec
- Easily programmed right at the keypad, no need to remove inside escutcheon
- Reversible lever fits both left and right hand doors
- Emergency exit feature, allows for panic-free exit
- Silicone rubber, wear-resistant buttons with LED backlight
Schlage keypad locks with the flex-lock feature allow homeowners to choose whether their door remains locked (with a code required for entry) or unlocked (no code required for entry) simply by rotating the inside thumb turn. This added layer of protection ensures that valuables and family members are safe and is ideal for garage entry doors, home offices, storage rooms and more.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI Approved; CE Certified; UL Listed|
|Manufacturer Warranty||Lifetime Limited|