Schlage 1-Grade 2-Cylinder Satin Chrome Entry Deadbolt
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Grade 2-Cylinder Satin Chrome Entry Deadbolt
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 9, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Unique snap and Stay™ design holds deadbolt in place while tightening screws
- Biggest adjustable bolt available
- Pick- and bump-resistant
- Adjusts to fit all standard door preparations
For residential single and multi-family entrance doors. Deadbolt thrown or retracted by key from either side, bolt automatically deadlocks when fully thrown. 7/8 in wrought brass trim ring reinforced with security inserts. Concealed spin ring rotates to protect against wrenching the cylinder. Solid steel door frame reinforcer with 3 in screws protects against kick in attacks. Solid, 1-Piece design to protect against hammer and crowbar prying attacks. 2-1/2 in steel adapter ring, plated to match, provided for accommodating 2-1/8 in crossbore. Door prep 1-1/2 in or 2-1/8 in Crossbore, 7/8 in Edge Bore, 1 in x 2-1/4 in Latch Face. Door thickness 1-3/8 in to 1-3/4 in Cylinder Solid brass, 5-pin, tumbler C keyway with nickel silver, pick-resistant, spool pins and 2 nickel silver, 5-pin, C section keys. Faceplate 1 in x 2-1/4 in Strikes of 1-1/8 in x 2-3/4 in , no lip, with dust box and door frame reinforcer. Bolt 7/8 in housing and 1 in throw with concealed hardened steel roller to prevent cutting or sawing. ANSI/BHMA exceeds A 156.5, 1992 Grade 2 with Grade 1 security features. Fits all doors, 2-3/4 in or 2-3/8 in backset, square corner, round corner or drive in preps. Secure Key feature allows you to re-key the lock without ever removing it from the door.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ANSI Approved; BHMA A156.36-2010 Grade 1/BHMA A156.40-2015 Grade AAA Certified|