The 670 mini saw attachment is a unique, innovative rotary tool attachment that allows you to cut through wood and wood-like materials like never before. Attaches to the rotary tool in seconds and makes clean, straight, perpendicular cuts up to 1/4 in thick. Use for DIY, hobbies, crafts and modeling. Cut through paneling, install a heat register, build birdhouses and doll houses, and use it to make model ships and airplanes. Quick connect system attaches to Dremel rotary tool in seconds. Features include angled throat allowing for straight, perpendicular cuts, clear housing for better visibility, directional guide indicating direction of cut and line of cut and a lower guard that retracts when not in use to ensure safety.
- Quick connect attach system
- Make clean, straight perpendicular cuts up to 1/4 in thick
- Clear housing provides better visibility
- Lower guard retracts when not in use to ensure safety
- Full-length magnetic strip
- Includes: Mini Saw attachment, Rip/Crosscut blade, Drive adapter and Instruction Manual