BrassCraft 3/4-Inch Inlet 3/4-Inch Outlet Stainless Steel Straight Gas Connector
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
3/4-Inch Inlet 3/4-Inch Outlet Stainless Steel Straight Gas Connector
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 16, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Corrugated stainless steel with corrosion-resistant coating
- ProCoat coating corrosion-resistant to harsh chemicals as well as UV rays and salt
- Smooth, burnished connector ends seal with less torque, making installation easier
- High tensile strength stainless steel is less susceptible to work hardening
- Deep corrugations enhance flexibility and maneuverability of connector during installation
- Gas connector is 100% leak tested
BrassCraft's ProCoat stainless steel gas connector is engineered with added safety in mind. The proprietary polymer coating is designed to withstand prolonged exposure to harsh household chemicals, UV rays and salt. ProCoat is applied to the corrugated stainless steel connector using advanced powder-coat technology. Unlike conventional dipped or sprayed coatings, the ProCoat coating is baked directly onto the connector surface at high temperatures to provide a uniform coating over the entire length of the connector. The coating is applied only after the connector has been 100% leak tested, prior to nut and fitting assembly. This process results in the most complete corrosion resistance available.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||CSA Certified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|