Bussmann Non-Indicating Time Delay Fuse
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Non-Indicating Time Delay Fuse
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Aug 9, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides motor overload, ground fault and short circuit protection
- Helps protect motors against burnout from single-phasing on three-phase systems
- Simplifies and improves blackout prevention (selective coordination)
- Dual-element fuses can be applied in circuits subject to temporary motor overloads and surge currents to provide both high performance short circuit and overload protection
- The overload element provides protection against low level overcurrent of overloads and will hold an overload which is five times greater than the ampere rating of the fuse for a minimum of ten seconds
- Separate overload and short circuit elements provide time delay for sizing as close as 125% of motor FLA