The Westinghouse Lighting On/Off Turn-Knob Phenolic Socket can be used to replace a worn or broken socket or to build an entirely new light fixture. The socket's turn-knob switch is well suited to easily reachable table and floor light fixtures, and its phenolic construction offers superior durability and heat resistance. UL listed and CSA approved for safety, it is rated for 660 watts maximum and 250 volts. The socket has a threaded 1/8-IP bushing and uses medium-base bulbs. Thanks to its straight bracket design, installation is easy.
- Turn-knob phenolic socket ideal for floor and table fixtures
- Phenolic material offers excellent durability and heat resistance
- Compatible with medium-base bulbs, 660 W maximum
- Threaded 1/8-IP bushing; 250 V rating
- UL listed and CSA approved for safety