A broad spectrum residual insecticide.
- Treat once a month as directed when pests first appear in late spring (May - June) and continue until late summer (September - October)
- Controls Ants, Armyworms, Bermudagrass Mites, Billbugs (adult), Boxelder Bugs, Centipedes, Chiggers, Clover Mites, Cockroaches, and many others listed on label
- Two tablespoons over each 8 in to 10 in diameter mound and up to 2 ft around to prevent escape of the queen
- Immediately after application, water the granules into the soil gently with a light sprinkling can to avoid disturbing the colony
- Use at least one gallon of water per mound
- Apply in cool weather during the spring and fall (65-80°F) or in early morning or late evening for best results