Pipe Grip Ties attach wood fence rails to metal fence posts, eliminating rotted and failed wood posts. The PGT is suitable for standard applications as well as corners and splices. The PGT2Z-R is for 2 in pipe (2 3/8 in outside diameter).
- Install on vertical pipes, offsetting corners to allow for the correct rail alignment
- Use 3 to 4 PGTs per pipe; line up to stringline
- Field bend PGT flanges to fit corner and angled conditions (bend one time only)
- Fasten PGT with 1/4 in hex head bolt (included)
- ZMAX galvanization offers extra corrosion resistance for exterior and treated-wood applications
- PGT attaches to rails with (4) Simpson Strong-Tie SDS 1/4 in x1 1/2 in HDG wood screws (not included)