8-Pound 16% All Flock Crumbles With ProBiotic
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Dec 5, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Versatile complete feed for the mixed flock of chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys & gamebirds.
- Added Probiotics support gut health & digestion.
- Nutritionally fortified with vitamins & minerals for a balanced diet.
- Crumble form for easy intake & feeding.
- No artificial colors or flavors
This product is formulated by nutritionists who are dedicated to helping you raise strong, vibrant animals. Thats why weve designed this product to be nutritionally balanced with added probiotics to support gut health as well as healthy birds.
|Guaranteed Analysis||Crude Protein 16.0% Minimum; Crude Fat 3.0% Minimum; Crude Fiber 9.0% Maximum|
|Ingredients||Processed grain by-products, grain products, calcium carbonate, plant protein products, sodium bentonite, salt, choline chloride, propionic acid (a preservative), dl-methionine, l-lysine, zinc sulfate, ferrous sulfate, ferrous carbonate, manganous oxide, vitamin E supplement, manganese sulfate, zinc oxide, niacin supplement, copper sulfate, biotin, calcium pantothenate, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin A supplement, riboflavin supplement, sodium selenite, pyridoxine hydrochloride, menadione dimethylprimidinol bisulfite, vitamin D3 supplement, thiamine mononitrate, folic acid, cobalt carbondate, calcium iodate, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation product, dried aspergillus oryzae fermentation solubles, dried bacillus lichniformis fermentation solubles, dried bacillus subtilis fermentation solubles, dried bacillus amyloliquefaciens fermentation solubles, dried trichoderma longibrachiatum fermentation solubles, dried enterococcus faecium fermentation product, dried lactobacillus acidophilus fermentation product, dried lactobacillus casei fermentation product, and dried lactobacillus plantarum fermentation product.|