Gorilla 2-Fl. Oz. Original Gorilla Glue
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-Fl. Oz. Original Gorilla Glue
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 26, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 100% Waterproof: Doesn't break down when exposed to outdoor elements
- Versatile: Easily bonds wood, stone, metal, ceramic, foam, glass, concrete and much more!
- Incredibly Strong: Expands 3 times into the materials to form an incredibly strong bond
- Temperature Resistant: Unaffected by hot and cold temperatures.
The product that started it all. Original Gorilla Glue built a name for itself with its incredible, industrial holding power and versatility. The water activated polyurethane formula expands into materials to form an incredibly strong bond to virtually anything making Gorilla Glue your solution for almost any project or repair.
|Applicable Materials||Wood, Stone, Metal, Ceramic, Foam and Glass|
|Application Method||Damp It, Glue It, Clamp It|
|Application Temperature||Above 40 F, best at room temperature|
|Composition||Polyisocyanate Prepolymer Based on MDI , Polymeric Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate, 4,4 ft -Methylenediphenyl Diisocyanate, Diphenylmethane Diisocyanate (MDI) Mixed Isomers|
|Dry Time||1/2 hr|
|Flash Point||199.4° F|
|Media||Carbon Dioxide, Dry Powder and Foam|
|Odor Scent||Earthy, Musty|
|Standards||ANSI/HPVA Type I and OSHA Approved|
|Usage||For Indoor and Outdoor Applications|
|Size||2 fl. oz|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benzene and Methanol, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|