3-1/4 in Planer Kit
No stocking stores found in this market.
This item is only available for in-store pickup.
- Heavy-duty 7.0 Amp motor provides a smooth, even finish in the hardest of woods
- 3/32 in (2.5mm) maximum cut in one pass reduces the amount of passes on your material
- Accepts large resharpenable high speed steel blades for straight edging or framing applications
- Calibrated Depth Adjustment Knob for accurate depth setting and eliminating the need to re-zero your depth
- Also accepts reversible carbide blades for more detailed, accurate woodworking
- Precision-machined shoe bottom and side provides flat surface finish as well as accurate and square rabbet joints
- Kickstand allows you to rest the planer on the material in between passes without gouging your material
- Rubber-coated front-height adjustment knob for greater comfort and better control
- Three precision machined grooves in front shoe provide three different sizes for edge chamfering
- Poly-V drive belt provides increased belt durability
- Ergonomically designed, two-finger trigger for increased comfort and less user fatigue
- 15,000 rpm for a smooth, high-quality cut