One of the harder parts of carpentry and DIY projects is getting precise angles. With the Bora MiteriX angle duplicator, it becomes the easiest part of the job. This tool does exactly what you think it does – it precisely measures angles, than locks at the setting (and even splits in half) to transfer that exact angle to your miter saw. This means your miter cuts will match precisely, without that unsightly gap that is all too common when measuring freehand. Cutting crown molding, cornice molding, wood casing, base board, etc. has never been easier. This tool will save you hours of frustration, and will ensure you cut it right the first time. Product collapsed measures 11 in x 1.5 in x 1.5 in .
- Measure inside and outside angles
- Tool splits in half to transfer measurement to the saw
- Folds down tightly for storage
- Easy to use! - No complicated scale or dial to read
- Eliminates cutting errors!