Cement Board Screws - designed for fastening cement-type boards or any dense sheathings to wood or metal studs. Ceramic coating provides excellent corrosion resistance. Large wafer head with ribs provides quality countersinking and fastens the board firmly. Available in two point types for wood or metal applications.
- Provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
- Recommended for ACQ, CA, and CCA treated lumber. Also recommended for cedar and redwood construction.
- Provides multiple layers of zinc and polymer based coatings that ensure corrosion protection.
- Conforms with I.C.C.-E.S. reports that allow for use of triple coated zinc polymer fasteners in contact with treated wood.
- Exceeds 1000 hour salt spray test under ASTM B117.