Phillips Drive, Wafer Head with Countersinking Ribs, High-Low Thread, 1000 Hour Gray Ceramic Coat
- Provides superior rust and corrosion protection.
- Recommended for ACQ, CA, and CCA treated lumber. Also recommended for cedar and redwood construction.
- Provides multiple layers of zinc and polymer based coatings that ensure corrosion protection.
- Conforms with I.C.C.-E.S. reports that allow for use of triple coated zinc polymer fasteners in contact with treated wood.
- Exceeds 1000 hour salt spray test under ASTM B117.