Hammer Rotary 11/8 Sds
No stocking stores found in this market.
This item is only available for in-store pickup.
- Grounded, 3-wire cord
- 1-1/8 in solid bit capacity, 3-1/2 in thin wall core bit capacity in concrete or 4 in capacity in masonry block
- Variable speed: 0-980 rpm, 0-4,200 bpm
- Powerful 7.4 amp motor provides power for a hard-hitting 2.5 ft -lbs. of energy per blow
- Three modes of operation: rotation with hammering, hammer-only and rotation-only. This versatile tool can be used for drilling in steel, wood or concrete. Use rotation-only for drilling in steel and wood with optional chuck and adapter. Use rotation with hammering when drilling in concrete. Use hammer-only for light chipping work.
- Speed control switch allows operator controlled starts for less bit walk resulting in more accurate hole positioning
- Lightweight, compact 14 in length and well balanced design