GENOVA 1 x 3/4-Inch Polypropylene/PVC Reducing Adapter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1 x 3/4-Inch Polypropylene/PVC Reducing Adapter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 26, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Adapts to polyethylene tubing to standard female pipe threads
- Fitting reduces to smaller tubing size
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
Insert fittings are used with polyethylene (PE) pipe in buried cold water applications only, such as irrigation, residential lawn sprinkler systems, water service pipe and swimming pool installations. Insert fittings join to PE pipe with stainless steel clamps.
|Application||For irrigation, residential lawn sprinkler systems, water service pipe and swimming pool installations|
|Connection Type||Insert x MIP|
|Material Specification||ASTM D2609|
|Pressure Rating||200 psi|
|Suitable for||Polyethylene Tube|
|Temperature Rating||73° F|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||ASTM D2609 Certified; NSF Certified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Colchicine, which is known to the State of California to cause reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Nominal Size||1 x 3/4 in|