Eaton's CH 3/4-inch loadcenters enclose CH breakers for power distribution and circuit protection in residential and light commercial applications. Also called a breaker box, electrical box or even a fuse box, the main function is to take electricity supplied by the utility and distribute it throughout the home to feed lights and receptacles. They are used on services providing no more than 240 Vac and are available with bus rated 40-600A. Covers are available as surface, flush or combination.
- Neutral design allows installation flexibility.
- One-piece silver flash plated copper bus provides superior conductivity throughout the entire product line.
- Top or bottom feed straight-in wiring saves labor and material.
- All CH loadcenters and branch breakers come with a lifetime warranty.
- Extra 1.5-inch (38.1 mm) knockout for bundling provides for easier installation.
- Steel backpan provides positive, reliable breaker mounting. The one-piece design offers stability.