The Burly® Classic features ozone-resistant and scent-free premium rubber and offers 100% waterproof protection. An adjustable strap provides a secure fit and the LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit? design prevents slippage while walking. A wool-felt midsole gives insulating protection and a removable EVA footbed provides cushioning comfort. Traction comes from the self-cleaning chevron-cleated outsole that won't track mud or dirt. A great boot for messy environments.
- Ozone-resistant, abrasion-resistant rubber offers 100% waterproof protection. Our premium compound of rubber has a high tensile strength, which means greater tear-resistance and greater durability.
- 9mm wool-felt midsole with a foam insulated bottom gives insulation from cold ground and cushioning comfort.
- Removable EVA footbed adds cushioning for all day comfort.
- Developed in 1963, LaCrosse® Ankle-Fit?design features a narrowed ankle pocket that grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- Extended sizes available for women or those with smaller feet
- Chevron cleated outsole is ideal for sloshing through mud and water. The large cleats shed mud and debris while giving you great grip and traction.
The following items are variations of this item and not listed separately in our search results: